Tuesday, January 20, 2009



Jordynn was begging me to play dress up with her. I told her that none of her dresses fit me, so she took me in my closet and picked me out one of my old prom dresses and said, "Wear this", so I did. We put crowns and wings on and danced around like little princess fairies. While we were dancing to disney princess songs in our lovely gowns, Cole walked in the door and started laughing, saying that he could see us through our window! I was quite embarrassed, however when I tried to take off my dress, Jordynn cried and wouldn't let me! 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I bet Jordynn had a ball!! What a fun mom she has.

Anonymous said...

I love that Cole caught you guys! What a good mommy you are to play princess with her!

westfam said...

So cute! Jordynn is a doll and you are such a cute Mom!
How are you guys?
Suzy

Roundy Crew said...

That's what I would do if I had a girl! How fun.